Lists Of High Paying Jobs In USA
In this post we will disclosing the lists of High Paying Jobs In USA, this is to say that by the time you are done reading this post you will come to understand some high paying USA jobs in our present time.
The essence of this post is to help guide you in choosing your preferred job career in the United States, maybe you have in mind of migrating to the United States but want to make inquiry on the job that will suite your needs and feed your bills.
It is important to choose a job that best suites your needs and can as well help you live comfortably while doing the work.
It is worthy to note that, when we say a High Paying Jobs In USA it simply mean jobs in USA that are well-paid, a job that the people doing it receive a lot of money for the work they do.
You can also refer it as, lucrative, profitable or productive jobs in the USA.
Due to the increase in cost of things in the Market and the uneding increase on economic growth, it now makes it very important to research very well a lucrative business that will best suite your needs.
Presently, the GDP per capita in America is expected to reach 20.94 Trillion Dollars.
It’s expected to continue growing into the next year, too, and reach 36.20 Trillion Dollars in the coming year.
Though, American citizens stand a better chance of getting any job of their choice than immigrants as they struggle with a higher-than-average unemployment rate for quite some time. However, there are still high-paying jobs available In the United States.
If you’re looking to make a career change to a higher-paying position, or if you’re in school and want to know which degree will help you to earn the most money after graduating, this post is for you.
Read on to learn about the top paying jobs in USA, as well as the degrees that will help you land them.
Before we start discussing the best-paid jobs in America, let’s touch on the amount of money a job would have to offer to be considered a good-paying job in America.
In other words, what kind of salary makes a person “rich” in America?
The average salary in USA for a full-time worker is approximately 979 USD per month. Salaries in USA can be as low as 950 USD (this is the lowest average in the country) and as high as 9,067 USD (this is the highest average) or more though some people are still paid, hourly, Week or monthly but depending on type of work you do.
The cost of living in America is considerably lower than it is in other parts of the world.
It’s 34.9 percent lower than the cost of living in other countries.
If you were to earn a salary above the average of 6000 USD per month, you’d likely be able to live quite comfortably in USA.
Now Let’s Quickly Look at Top Paying Jobs In USA.
1. Nurse Practitioner – 115,680 USD/year
A Nurse Practitioner (NP) is a registered nurse who has completed his/her required nurse studies in their preferred field who is got employed or working as a nurse in any of the American registered hospitals.
2. Surgeon – is a a medical practitioner qualified to practise surgery.
3. Dentist – Is a person who is qualified to treat diseases and other conditions that affect the teeth and gums, especially the repair and extraction of teeth and the insertion of artificial ones.
“his mouth is still sore from his visit to the dentist’s”
4. Anesthesiologist – An anesthesiologist is a doctor (MD or DO) who practices anesthesia. Anesthesiologists are physicians specializing in perioperative care, developing anesthetic plans, and the administration of anesthetics.
5. Psychiatrist – Is a medical practitioner specializing in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
6. Orthodontics – Orthodontics is a dentistry specialty that addresses the diagnosis, prevention, management, and correction of mal-positioned teeth and jaws, and misaligned bite patterns. It may also address the modification of facial growth, known as dentofacial orthopedics. Abnormal alignment of the teeth and jaws is very common.
7. Nurse Anesthetist – A nurse anesthetist is an advanced practice nurse who administers anesthesia for surgery or other medical procedures. They are involved in the administration of anesthesia in a majority of countries, with varying levels of autonomy
8. Petroleum Engineers – Petroleum engineers help find oil and gas for the country’s energy needs. Petroleum engineers design and develop methods for extracting oil and gas from deposits below the Earth’s surface. Petroleum engineers also find new ways to extract oil and gas from older wells.
9. Teachers – a person who teaches, especially in a school.
“a history teacher”
10. Pilot – A pilot responsibilities include transporting passengers and cargo, determining the safest routes, analyzing flight plans and weather conditions, calculating fuel, and inspecting operation systems and navigation equipment.
11. Architectural and Engineering Managers – Architectural and engineering managers use their knowledge of architecture or engineering to oversee a variety of activities. They may direct and coordinate building activities at construction sites or activities related to production, operations, quality assurance, testing, or maintenance at manufacturing sites.
12. Oral and maxillofacial surgery – Surgical treatment of complex facial injuries and soft tissue injuries of the mouth, face and neck.
13. Bankers – A Banker’s main job is to give financial advice to clients, especially on matters related to savings, investments, loans, and securities. Their knowledge and advice help customers solve their financial problems while also increasing the organization’s profit.
14. Lawyers – Advise and represent clients in courts, before government agencies, and in private legal matters. Communicate with their clients, colleagues, judges, and others involved in the case. Conduct research and analysis of legal problems. Interpret laws, rulings, and regulations for individuals and businesses.
15. Software Architect– A software architect is a software engineer responsible for high-level design choices related to overall system structure and behavior.