Even as the Leader of the indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) is being remanded in prison by the Nigerian Government, he can still be remembered by the catchphrase he often use during his weekly broadcast. There is this saying that one will be remembered by the works of his hands, inline with this Nnamdi Kanu will be remembered by the words of his mouths which proves him to be a freedom fighter. The below catchphrases are often used by Nnamdi Kanu,
1. Nobody Can Give Us Biafra Except Chukwu Okike Abiama,
2. Biafra is a Kingdom Of God Here on Earth
3. Biafra Is Like It Own Religion.
If we discuss further o these three catchphrases this implies that,
1. Nobody can Give Us Biafra Except Chukwu Okike Abiama – This implies that No body, person or authority can help in actualizing biafra except with the help of God.
2. Biafra Is A Kingdom Of God Here On Earth – This implies that Biafra will be a territory or region that will be filled with love, enjoyment and happiness just like the bible narration of the kingdom of God.
3. Biafra is like it Own Religion – This implies that there will be a particular system of faith or belief that every citizen of Biafra Must Adhere to.
May God protect Nnamdi Kanu and give him the grace to actualize the dream of Biafra in jesus Name Amen.
Use Any of the Below Social Media Handles to share with your friends.