Over 40 Projects Of Hon. Mike Ukoha In Arochukwu State Constituency
|Hon. Mike Ukoha Picture|
Honourable Mike Onyekwere Ukoha the House Of Assembly Member representing the People of Arochukwu State Constituency is not just a law maker but a law maker who has the interest of the masses at heart.
Leadership is not determined by the number of days you stayed in office but what you were able to achieve during the period in office.
Hon. Mike Ukoha has proven to be a workaholic lawmaker following his numerous Giant Strides in the Arochukwu Local Government and has written his name very Bold in the history of Arochukwu Local Government.
Within the space of three years, the people of Arochukwu Local Government has witnessed a tremendous development in terms of infrastructure, development, Agriculture and fair representation.
The members and teams of Arochukwu Blog have taken time to x-ray the past occupants of the position and found out that Hon. Ukoha leadership style is worth emulating.
The below is some of the various projects carried out by Hon. Ukoha within the few years in office.
1. Sponsored a Bill known as Abians in Diaspora Commission which was passed by his colleagues and signed into law by the Abia State Governor.
2. Co-sponsored several other Bills in the House.
3. Held Town Hall Meetings across the LGA, to ascertain the major challenges of the people
4. Presented a Motion with a prayer that enabled NEWMAP/ABROMA to embark on drainage design on Atan-Uburu Ihechiowa-Amuvi Link road.
5. Organised three (3) consecutive Financial Trainings for his contituents in collaboration with the CBN/NIRSAL Micro Finance Bank.
6. Offered bursary awards to students of Arochukwu LGA who are studying in various Tertiary Institutions.
7. Trained youths in various skills – Fishery, Tiling, Fashion Design, etc.
8. Identified young girls from Ututu who are currently undergoing skill acquisition in Aba
9. Organised Ukoha Unity Cup Football Competition for the Youths of Arochukwu LGA.
10. Organised Youth Entrepreneurial Conference across Arochukwu LGA.
11. Organised Farmers’ Conference for all the farmers in Arochukwu LGA.
12. Renovated and furnished a Computer Centre in Amaeke, Abam.
13. Graded about 2km road in Isu Community
14. Renovated external walls and painted the Manse of the Presbyterian Church, Ndi Agwu, Abam.
15. Provided Seats for the Presbyterian Church, Ndi Okorie, Abam.
16. Built water borehole for Atan, Ihechiowa community.
17. Built water borehole for Cottage Hospital, Ututu community.
18. Attracted new class room block/office for Aggrey Primary School, Ibom and Arochukwu Town School Arochukwu (Formerly Mary Slessor).
19. Provided financial support to Amuvi Uda Multi-purpose Cooperative on Vegetable farming
20. Attracted relief items from SEMA/NEMA to Atani, Ibom and Obinkita villages in Arochukwu, over flood disaster.
21. Attracted relief materials from NEMA/ SEMA worth millions of naira to displaced persons of Isu community
22. Led a delegation of some Abia Lawmakers to meet with the Deputy Governor of Cross River State over boundary issues between Isu/Utuma clan
23. Provided COVID 19 palliatives to various communities across Arochukwu LGA and Christian Association of Nigeria, Arochukwu LGA Chapter
24. Provided financial assistance to Fire Victims at Amannagwu village, Arochukwu
25. Provided financial award to SS3 students across public Schools in Arochukwu LGA, for their WAEC registration.
26. Renovated Obichie Health Centre, Ihechiowa.
27. Renovated Community Hall at Eziovuru Compound, Ujari village, Arochukwu
28. Sponsoring the ongoing second phase Free JAMB class across Arochukwu LGA
29. Facilitated the repairs of three (3) Electricity Transformers for Amuvi village, Arochukwu
30. Provided window protectors for Ugbo village Hall, Arochukwu
31. Provided three (3) Electrical Poles for electrification to Isu community
32. Provided assistance to NULGE Arochukwu LGA
33. Severally provided financial assistance to individuals and groups in their daily routine
34. Provided birds to interested individuals in animal husbandry
35. Facilitated meetings for Arochukwu LGA communities with the Speaker ABHA.
36. Provided job opportunities to some graduates of Arochukwu LGA, in the Abia State Local Govt Civil Commission.
37. Facilitated a Judicial appointment for his constituent at the Customary Court of Appeal, Abia State
38. Facilitated a free interest loan program for about 100 Aro Women.
39. Recently nominated and voted as Third Best performing Lawmaker of the Year 2021, by Abia Facts Newspaper and Online Publishers
40. Received an award as a Great Nation Builder in recognition of his performance in lawmaking, representation as well as in education in Arochukwu LGA, by the Management of Abia State College of Education Technical (ASCETA), Arochukwu
41. Ambassador of Peace by the Presbyterian Church Ndi Oji Abam.
And Many More.
Post Sponsored Through The Arochukwu Blog Sponsored Post.
To Post Your News Content On Our Blog, Contact +2349122481401 or Arochukwublog@gmail.com