In line with the erlier directive given by the Governor of Abia state, His Excellency, Dr. Alex Otti, OFR, the following most Senior Civil Servants have been given approval to take over the leadership of their respective institutions in Acting Capacity.
- Secondary Education Management Board (SEMB)—Barr. Nkwo Victor O’Brien.
- Abia State Polytechnic Aba—Engr. Mrs Chidinma Martha Ndukwe, Deputy Rector (Academics), now to serve as Acting Rector of the Polytechnic.
- Abia State Board of Internal Revenue Service– Mr. Ukaegbu Peacebee C.N.
- Barr. Ndaji Chidozie—-Abia State Universal Basic Education Board (ASUBEB).
- Pst. Uka Ndu Igwe—Abia State Community and Social Development Agency ( Abia-CSDA)
Those affected by this directive should adhere strictly and avoid actions that could cause disruption of government activities in the aforementioned institutions.
(Media and Publicity) to the
Governor of Abia State