He obtained his first degree in BM BCH College of Medicine from the renowned University of Nigeria Nsukka in 1977.
He later proceeded getting a Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Science and PGDM in Management at the University of Nigeria Enugu Campus.
Few years later, Dr. ofo went back to the University of Nigeria for his MBA in Management and M.Sc in Public Relations.
In 2011, he proceeded to San Juan University Costa Rica for his PHD in Management.
He also obtained his D.Sc in Organisation Development from Commonwealth University and a Master Class Certificate in Leadership from London Graduate School in the Year 2015.
Due to his Comment in the Christendom, The Rotary club of Enugu-South appointed him as President of the club in 1986.
Mr. ofo served as the National President and a council member of the Institute of Management Consultant.
He proceeded becoming the President of Enugu Chamber of Commerce, Industry, Mines and Agriculture in the year 1997 to 2001.
In 1999, he was appointed Chairman Advisory Council of the Institute for Entrepreneurial Studies, Enugu State University of Science and Technology.
Dr. ofo’s in his knowledge of political and public exposure also served as the Chairman Enugu zone, World Youth Soccer Championship (Nigeria 99) and member Board of Directors at the University of Port Harcourt Teaching hospital.
In 2005, he served as a member board of Directors at the Pipeline and Products Marketing Company, NNPC for a complete 4 years.
Dr. Jombo-ofo wrote two books before he departed and has written and presented over 24 papers.
1. Member, Nigeria Medical Association
2. Fellow of the Institute of Management Consultants (FIMC)
3. Certified Management Consultant (CMC)
4. Member Post-Graduate Public Relations Association
5. Paul Harris Fellow – Rotary International
6. Distinguished Alumni Award – University of Nigeria Medical School
7. Knight of the Good Shepherd
8. Knight of Saint Christopher
9. Fellow Institute of Independent Marketing Management of Nigeria (IIMN) 1997
10. Fellow of the Institute of Sales Management of Nigeria 1996
11. Patron National Youth Council of Nigeria Enugu Chapter 1996
12. Nigeria Union of Journalists (NUJ) Merit Award Enugu 1994
13. Ugwu Aro of Arochukwu Kingdom 2018
14. Vocational Service Award, Rotary Club of Enugu-South 1988
Nkemka Osimiri Jombo-Ofo was born in the year
1950 and died in 2020 at Enugu state.
70 years old
Born on May 19, 1950 in Atani Village Arochukwu, Abia State , Nigeria
Maazi Nkemka Jombo Offor died on June 3, 2020 in Enugu, Enugu State, Nigeria.