Earn as much as $125,262 in software engineering in Canada. This is among the current and most lucrative Software Engineer jobs in Canada for international applicants. Take advantage of this chance to apply right now!
High-Paying jobs as a Software Engineer in Canada for foreigners 2022
High-paying Software Engineer Jobs in Canada that are open to international applicants. This is the most recent and highly-paid Software Engineer position.
1. A Software Engineer in the Growth Group
Growth Group is looking for an impact-driven, expert computer engineer who will be part of the Growth group and amplify the contribution Snyk offers developers worldwide.
We are who we are.
In Our Job, We are Motivated by Making an Impact on Business
The Growth section teams focus on engaging users, converting them, and getting users who are Snyk’s customers as individuals.
- We study the interactions between our customers and our service.
- Our team is aware of how our users perceive value in these interactions.
- We are constantly developing theories about how we can enhance the value that users receive from our products and services.
- We test together and quickly to confirm or debunk our hypothesis.
- We apply our tried and tested methods to our offerings.
These products build upon the Snyk products, which are part of Snyk’s complete product offering Snyk Open Source, Snyk Container, Snyk IaC, and Snyk Code. We build our products on the Platform, which is the foundation of these products. We concentrate on the user’s behavior and the business metrics that drive the most critical needles in the business.
This Year, The Teams in The Growth Group Will
- Expand our reach to the individual developer, speeding up the growth rate of registrations for new users.
- Enhance the level of engagement among our users. We’d like to ensure an increase in the number of registered users registered to make money from Snyk.
- Lower the amount of user churning, helping users in making maximum enjoyment over a longer time
- Drive conversion can aid business users in moving from our free level and to Snyk as a customer-business
What is it?
You’re a versatile, knowledgeable software engineer. You choose the right tool to accomplish the task, beginning with the final desired goal. Your motivation is more in your company and not as much about your technical impact. You excel when you work in multidisciplinary teams with marketers, designers, and researchers of information.
You’ll Have Fun
- The analysis of user behavior using the rigor and confidence-based method
- We are creating hypotheses about how users’ behavior might change using our service.
- implementing changes across our entire product surface
- Examine the impact of these changes to prove or refute these assertions.
Employment as a Software Engineer with a High-Paying Salary in Canada for foreigners
Then Apply If
- It is possible to imagine yourself as an omnidirectional self-sufficient, self-sufficient full-stack designer.
- You’ll feel more secure knowing that you have the information you can trust
- Be more agitated If you are prone to unsettling hunches (especially those of others who are around you)
- I like to prove an idea quickly rather than try every possible method to prove it
- You’re comfortable working with Git, GitHub, and Continuous Integration and Deployment workflows.
- Are active and thrive when working in cross-functional teams. The team members are focused on their growth.
- Are you looking for security tools for developers, security, and open source
We’d like to get in touch with you:
- You know at least one front-end framework, e.g., Vue, React, and Angular.
- Are familiar with working with huge sets of data and using BigQuery.
- I’ve had the pleasure of working with Kubernetes or other container-based operational environments.
- Experiential working on the international community.
We encourage you to apply right now! We are incredibly dedicated to the warm and welcoming environment we’ve created. We appreciate diversity. We’re open to applications from those who aren’t generally included in the tech industry. If you’re interested in the sound of the job but not sure if you’re the perfect candidate, then you should submit your application.
More About Snyk
Snyk is the market leader in the field of security for developers. We support developers worldwide to develop secure applications and give security teams the tools needed to satisfy the requirements of today’s world. Our developer-first approach ensures that companies can secure the most critical components of their apps from the beginning to the cloud, which increases the efficiency of developers and revenue, satisfaction with customers and savings on costs, and a more secure overall position.
At Snyk, we are dedicated to fostering an open technology sector that can contribute to an even safer and more sustainable society. Since our inception, Snykers have cared deeply for one another, the security and community of developers, and the wider world. Learn more about the Snyk Social and environmental goals, and join us through this link.
The Developer Security Platform automatically integrates into the developer’s workflow. It was explicitly designed to let security teams work with their teams to aid development. Snyk is utilized by more than 1200 customers worldwide and includes the top players in the industry, such as Asurion, Google, Intuit, MongoDB, New Relic, Revolut, and Salesforce.
Snyk is recognized in his profile on Forbes Cloud 100 2021, the 2021 CNBC Disruptor 50, and was identified as an AST visionary by Gartner’s 2021 Magic Quadrant for AST.
2. Senior Software Engineer (Remote) at GEOTAB VANCOUVER, BC.
About the job
What We Do
Geotab (r) is a market leader internationally in IoT and connection in the field of transportation. It also has been certified as a “Great Place to Work (TM) .” Geotab is an organization comprised of skilled and diverse individuals who work together to help businesses expand and prosper while enhancing our communities’ security and longevity.
Geotab is making progress in security by connecting commercial vehicle fleets with the Internet and offering online analytics to help customers manage their vehicles.
Geotab’s open Platform and Geotab Marketplace (r), featuring hundreds of third-party solutions options, allows big and small companies to automatize their operations by integrating information from vehicles with diverse data sources. Data processing billions of data points daily, Geotab uses machine learning and data analysis to increase efficiency, increase the efficiency of fleets through a reduction in fuel consumption as well as improve the safety of drivers, and ensure compliance with changes to regulations.
Our team is expanding, and we’re looking for people who are driven to think creatively and are eager to be part of the evolution. We’re a fast-paced, continuously changing work environment.
Geotabbers can be found on the job. It is a challenging job, and they’re ready to take on new tasks that might not be covered initially as part of the description. Join us to get a fulfilling career that offers the possibility to develop excellent benefits. Geotab also provides a warm and open-minded work environment. Make the most of your potential when joining Geotab.
Job the responsibilities of the Software Engineer
As a Senior Software Engineer, You write Software at a high level focused on integrating systems and the capability to grow. You will be able to design representations of functions and user interfaces.
You’ll be able to ensure that the Software meets the requirements of quality, security, and so on. You’ll be able to manage your solution until the final stage. You will also act as a coach and give technical guidance and direction to engineers and developers in the team.
The Things You’ll Be Do
Your task is to be part of the team who creates the most modern Telematics platform that makes sense of the data collected from our specially-designed hardware.
We receive detailed information and measurements from millions of automobiles worldwide, which are then used to interpret relevant information for our clients. Your primary responsibility is contributing to a scalable, dynamic system with leading design architecture and developing crucial functionalities integral to our Software. You will write high-performance code using C# .Net and SQL queries to keep and process information in real time.
Additionally, you can assist in the technical support of resellers and support teams from the point of view. It could be as ad-hoc questions on-call regarding the operation of certain features or testing the function by studying the code.
How to Make an Impression as an Engineer in the Software Engineer
- Create, develop and maintain reliable, efficient reused Software to build high-throughput applications that are essential to the performance and applications that can be increased in size.
- Translate storyboards from applications and scenarios for use cases into real applications.
- You must guarantee the best performance possible in terms of the quality of your application and responsiveness and quality.
- Do Test Driven Development (TDD) and participate in peer reviews of code and ensure that the standards of coding are adhered to, and check for logic errors and other issues.
- Contribute and facilitate discussions about system design while also serving as a mentor and SME for the development of junior developers.
What You’ll Bring to This Job as a Software Engineer
- Five or more years of knowledge in coding at a high-performance enterprise level and with excellent tolerance for mistakes.
- Understanding of object-oriented and functional programming. C#, Java, or Python.
- Experience in SQL optimization of database design Writing SQL queries and design.
- Experience with web-based services, such as REST and MVC.
- Experience with Git and Jira is highly recommended.
- Knowledge of Cloud computing capabilities with GC, AWS, or Azure is essential.
- The Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Computer Science, Electrical/Software Engineering, or any related degree.
Our Tech Stack
- .Net 5
- Web Services, APIs for REST-based design that is object-oriented, and test units. Optimizing and multithreaded programming
- Google BigQuery, Google Cloud Platform
- Docker, Kubernetes
If you’re not confident that you’re adequately represented in each of the above requirements, We’ll encourage applicants to apply.
What We Do Do Our Work
Geotab We are a company called Geotab. We know the landscape is constantly changing, and we must adapt to keep pace. Geotab is implementing an innovative approach to hybrid working. This highly flexible work-from-home plan allows employees to work in a safe, tidy, neat office.
If you are working at home, you need to connect your computer, which is at least 50MB/MBU. Virtual work is supported by cloud-based applications like collaboration tools and Asynchronous work.
The security and health of our workers are our top priority. We promote a balanced lifestyle at work and make sure that we maintain our Geotab company’s culture strong with activities for chat rooms, social networking, and social gatherings. Join us in shaping the future of technology!
Diversity is vital for our growth and growth and essential for our activities. We believe that the best work can only be achieved in a setting where creative ideas thrive in a variety of settings and in which people from different backgrounds can work together.
Geotab invites applications from candidates who are qualified. Geotab is committed to accommodating people with disabilities during the selection and evaluation process and when employees are employed.
We intend to ensure accessibility requirements of employees that suffer from disabilities are taken into account in the performance management process in career development, relocation procedure, and training.
Contact us via email if you require accommodation at any time during the application process, or require more information on our diversity and practices for inclusion, as outlined in our policy on housing and procedures.
about the company
Geotab is making significant strides in security by securing a commercial vehicle to the Internet and offering online analytics that aid customers with controlling their fleets. Geotab’s Platform is free, and Marketplace lets small and large companies simplify processes by integrating vehicle information and diverse data sources.
It’s an IoT hub, and the in-car device could be used to offer additional functions using IOX Add-ons. The device processes billions of data points each day. Geotab uses machine learning and data analysis to aid clients in increasing productivity and improving fleets, decreasing fuel use, enhancing drivers’ safety and achieving regulatory compliance.
Since its founding in 2000, Geotab Inc. has evolved from a modest family-owned business to a global one that provides solutions to manage fleets and monitoring vehicles.
We’re among the biggest telematics companies worldwide and the first company in history to connect 2 million vehicles to the Internet using the Open Platform.
You’re in line with the company’s requirements and think you can provide solutions that satisfy the company’s needs.
Lead Software Engineer for Time Doctor (Remote)
Time Doctor is a work insight software company that studies and analyses the use of time to provide data and recommendations on how companies can enhance their efficiency. More efficient with every hour, more efficient with each minute, and more efficient with each passing second.
We’re looking for a qualified lead in Software Engineering to assist us in accelerating our development in remote working. The leader for Software Engineering will be in charge and supervise the members of the engineering team who are working in the cloud. Their unique blend, which includes leadership and coaching improvement on the horizon, and hands-on experience will ensure that the cloud team will realize their goals.
By combining these capabilities and ongoing collaboration and the Product Manager of the cloud group, you’ll provide opportunities for the cloud team to create and launch SaaS applications that accelerate the process of transitioning people worldwide to remote work.
The Software Engineer in charge is accountable for this set of obligations:
- Direct and oversee cloud engineers on the team and ensure they are engaged and happy, helping to ensure the team’s success.
- Do your job by utilizing 60% hands-on and 40 percent of leadership capability.
- Don’t be insecure in the direction and development of your engineers. Instill your expertise in technical matters and ensure your team members can learn from their peers in areas where you’re not experts.
- Contribute to the engineering vision by working closely with the CTO and the vice president of engineering. Make sure to communicate the image regularly to your team members.
- Create and distribute Time Doctor’s suite of cloud-based applications.
- Translate the manager’s vision into easily understood technical tasks the teams carry.
- Develop a scalable quality culture by implementing good testing practices, such as unit testing and Integration testing, as well as code reviews or snapshot tests.
- Manage the Cloud team’s cloud delivery procedure to optimize the process from beginning to end. Continuously improve the workflow through periodic reviews and constant improvement.
- Changes to your current procedure are based on your staff’s expertise and experiences and your own metrics that you utilize to improve the effectiveness, quality, and speed of your team’s delivery.
- Reduce the number of critical and support issues by working with Support departments to resolve any customer issues rapidly.
- Control the Cloud team’s production environment and ensure that the Platform is operating correctly. The Platform and its uptime and stability.
Needed Skills and Experience for Chief Software Engineer
- Three years or more of working experience in the role of a chief engineer, usually paying attention to Node.js applications that are scalable.
- My communication skills are strong, and the ability to facilitate technical discussion.
- Solid MongoDB knowledge and some sharding experience.
- Continuous delivery and development experience is based on tests in a SaaS-based product-oriented environment.
- Experience with AWS (S3 SQS Redshift, Lambda), Google BigQuery, Firebase, Redis, and Heroku is highly sought-after.
- Experience in working with the planned delivery system.
- A desire to be a component of an online-first work and the ability to thrive in this situation.
- Expertise in QA methods, tools, and methods.
- The ability to build solid relations with various groups within the company. For example, customer service, customer satisfaction, and different engineering teams.
- It’s the ability to prioritize tasks and remain calm under pressure.
about the company
Time Doctor was designed at the end of 2012. Rob Rawson and Liam Martin created it. They began the Time Doctor software in 2012. The concept was born out of the wake of their desire to work remotely efficiently and provide confidence and high levels of productivity within the remote team.
We aim to be the most reliable time-tracking productivity software for remote teams. We support employees and businesses to achieve their objectives. We are looking for people dedicated to spreading the concept of remote working and its benefits. We believe that office work is no longer relevant, that the location shouldn’t limit your options for career advancement, and that workers are allowed to work from any place they want.
We’re a multicultural group with more than 130 people who work remotely from over 30 countries. We’re looking for an innovative cloud engineer to lead our engineering team in modernizing remote work.
We aim to offer the most efficient remote work and improve the effectiveness of remote team members. We can communicate this to our 140 employees around the globe in 31 different nations and many thousands of businesses worldwide that use Time Doctor daily.
We are so excited to be able to work remotely!
Flexible hours of work are readily available. We are sure to keep in touch with our staff when needed.
We think working at home can be as productive as working in an office.
We believe in continuous improvement and constant learning.
Time Doctor is time productivity and tracking software specifically designed for remote teams. Its goal is to aid organizations and individuals to become more productive when working remotely.
Time Doctor Software permits you to:
- Enhance the speed and effectiveness of communication within organizations.
- Manage the team and inform the team of the daily work of their employees
- Reduce the time you spend looking at your email and other distractions unrelated to your work.
- Make sure that employees use their time effectively.
- Reduce the amount of time spent on mundane chores, which often includes creating reports
WHAT We offer:
Work from your own home
- Flexible working hours
- A chance to join an extremely motivated and ingenuous team
- Time off to pay for time off
- You have the opportunity to improve your professional capabilities by pursuing an education
- Corporate Meet-ups all over the world.
4. Software Engineer with Weavik Inc, Waterloo, ON, Canada.
Weavik is looking for engineers with solid and data-driven expertise to join the team.
Why Do You Work for Weavik?
We are at Weavik. Our team is flush with enthusiasm. Your vote and your connections are vital to Weavik. Your vote will immediately impact the initiative’s outcome and the company’s overall success. If you’re driven to achieve your goals, we can offer you an opportunity to work with the best team, the flexibility to work with, and the chance to create a complete system.
Weavik creates refined mobile and web-based applications for startups, scale-ups, and corporate clients from a variety of industries.
Items We Value
- Learn from others and be humble.
- Ask questions Many questions.
- You can also add an extra layer of protection when doing your research.
- Be kind to those close to you (even when you’re not having your most gorgeous day).
- Be transparent in your feedback and continuously within your team.
- Test your limits, find your voice & pursue your passions.
What the Day-to-Day of The Role Looks Like
As a member of the Weavik team, You will:
- Collaboration and communications between groups.
- Make products that people be able to use.
- Contribute to developing new products by creating and developing innovative products and features.
- Find out, comprehend and resolve technical and performance issues.
- Participate in discussions on code reviews, creating and sharing knowledge in the company.
- Make sure to check and make inquiries about providing high-quality, user-friendly, and secure code.
- You will report directly to the department of Software Engineers Director.
- You’ll be in charge of the most crucial tasks and help with other duties as required.
- The job entails managing multiple ETL or ELT pipelines for data, including integration points to other systems.
- You will improve your knowledge of the field to be able to automate the identification of anomalies and the elimination of the data.
- You will offer on-demand support for the products powered by the databases platform.
If you’re an engineer Software, then you must
- You’re an analytic person and are guided by facts in your decision-making
- You are solid SQL capabilities and the determination to become an expert
- The ability to type and be able to read Python and Typescript
- At a minimum, you’ve got knowledge of Docker and Compose.
- Perhaps you’ve also had the opportunity to work using Apache Airflow (desired but not needed)
- You might also have previous experience with the tools and equipment you’ll be working on.
- A basic understanding of the concept of E-commerce (non-coding)
Compensation and More
The Software Engineer’s role involves working remotely for as much as 40 hours each week. The pay is competitive and dependent on experience and capabilities.
The Life Flexibility and Remote Work
Everyone speaks about the importance of having a balance within their daily lives (and we indeed have flexible hours of work and the ability to access remote sites). However, we also realize that a fulfilled life is the sum of all the essential and tiny things. Finishing tasks is vital, and balancing is about being in a position that benefits both you and your team.
Also, fun, in-person gatherings (COVID is allowed as long as COVID is permitted) and a guided excursion to the offices of Waterloo!
Weavik is open to applications regardless of age or ancestry, citizenship color or creed, disability, ethnic origin, the status of relatives such as sexual identity or marital status, gender identity, and place of birth. The applicant must be of a race and any other factors relevant to the application that require government assistance (including an offense within the terms or a provincial statute) and sexual orientation and the language (Province of Quebec), or any other status that is protected.
Weavik believes in the diverse and interconnecting identities of all its employees and candidates. We consider diversity and equity an essential element of every workplace, and We’re determined to ensure equality for all.
In this respect, we seek applicants committed to our anti-racism and equity and the belief in diversity.
We welcome applications from people who have been historically excluded and marginalized. This includes those who identify as First Nations, Metis, and Inuit/Inuk Black, individuals with disabilities or gender identity, and people who are 2SLGBTQ+. Contact us to ensure that you mention your application.
Weavik is dedicated to accommodating you while conducting interviews and getting ready for employment. Should you need accommodations for your interview, inform us, and we’ll assist you with fulfilling your needs.
About the Company
We are a consultancy and development firm based in Waterloo, Ontario.
We develop and create highly sophisticated mobile and web-based applications for startups, scale-ups, and corporations.
Weavik is a company that Weavik we don’t only develop applications. We create the Software that people utilize to complete their jobs, live more fulfilling lives, and improve their financial performance. We call it Core Technology.
If you think that you are qualified to meet the standards set by this company,
5. Software Engineer with Amazon Canada Fulfillment Services, ULC
Location: 120 Bremner Boulevard, 26th Floor Toronto, ONM5J 0A1
Salaries: $ 140,600 to $234.800 per year, for 40 hours per week
Conditions for employment comprise the possibility of permanent work. Full-time employment
The hours of work: All day
Date of commencement: As early as is feasible.
Up to 50 applicants
Description and responsibilities:
If you are a Software Engineer, your main job is to manage your organization and creation of big-scale multi-tiered and distributed software instruments and systems, as well as tools and services by using the method of design based on object-oriented concepts and distributed programming in Java and C/C++.
Gather functional and business demands from either external or internal customers and users. Translate these into technical specifications to develop solid, scalable, and feasible solutions for many complicated systems.
As an engineer working in Software, You’ll require the ability to serve in the role of technical director during the development lifecycle from start to finish starting with the planning, scoping, and design of the product to implementation testing, documentation delivery, and maintenance.
Review the design that other engineers may employ and give feedback about design and architecture problems, as well as scaling, performance, and integration. Manage resources across various technical projects and ensure that the timeframes, milestones, and priorities align with the technology and goals of the business.
THE BASIC QUALIFICATIONS OF SOFTWARE ENGINEER
A Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer or Electrical Engineering Math, any related field that has two years of experience in the area of work provided or similar professions or an undergraduate degree from Computer Science, Computer or Electrical Engineering or Math, or any other related field of technical expertise and five years experience in the area.
A minimum of two years experience in the job provided or similar work includes providing technical guidance and project management at all stages of the lifecycle of software development, which consists of the creation and creating large-scale multi-tiered distributed software tools, systems or services that utilize Object Oriented Design, distributed programming and some of the languages listed below: C, C#, C++, or Java.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS for a SOFTWARE ENGINEER
Candidates applying for the Software Engineer job must have all the above requirements.
Amazon provides a broad range of benefits for our employees across the globe and their dependents who are eligible. The position is eligible for pay raises in addition to the existing ones and incentives at the sole discretion of Amazon. Eligible employees could receive incentives to sign Amazon Stock Units with restricted rights.
However, they can vary from location to location. Amazon benefits for Canada may include health care Savings plans, Bonuses for paid time off * Employee Stock.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
Amazon is committed to providing accommodation to job seekers under the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act.
If you require accommodations, please let us know when you are scheduled for an interview.
The job of a Software Engineer is essential. Software Engineers
Between 3 and 5 years old Special abilitiesCollect and document users’ requirements and create physical and conceptual specifications; study and study, and synthesize technical information to design, develop and evaluate computer systems. Develop, plan, and oversee computer-based device development, design, and running. The document, analyze, and document updates and make routines to maintain operating systems, as in communications and applications Software. Programing language java; C; C+; C# Work Physical and work conditions needed of you as a Software EngineerFast-paced workplace Pressure-stressed work environment; Be attentive to details deadlines that are short Computers as well as technical know-how online Software for languages that program, software engineer and development and.
What are the steps to apply?
It is a reference code that must incorporate into your applications.
6. A Software Engineer with Clovia Technologies
Location: Calgary, AB
Pay:$47.12 each hour for an average of 30 to 35 hours per week
Conditions of Employment: Permanent Job, full-time
Date of beginning: Starts at the current date.
Applications: The application is open only to one person.
Job description and job requirements
If you’re interested in becoming the next Software Engineer art Cloudva Technologies You must fulfill the following criteria:
Collegiate, CEGEP, and any other university diploma or certificate earned during a single year to two years
Two years or lesser than
Gather and document the requirements of users and create conceptual and physically-based specifications. Research, analyze, and combine technical data to develop, design, and evaluate computer systems. Create data, process, and model networks to optimize the architecture and assess the designs’ effectiveness and reliability. Designed, planned, and coordinated computer-driven platforms’ design, development, integration, and running; evaluated and documented troubleshooting; upgraded and designed routines for maintenance for operating systems communication environment and Applications Software. Assist and lead teams of experts in information systems in the design and development of Software and connected information systems and process management software and other embedded control systems for Software.
Good interpersonal communication skills, Accurate Team player, Judging, and Organised.
Employers will consider applications from:
- Canadian citizens and Permanent Residents from Canada.
- Other candidates without or with the required Canadian working permit.
About Cloudva Technologies
Clovda Technologies Inc is a single-source supplier with Cloud, Voice, and Data Solutions in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. Strategic alliances are formed with over 75 of the top Manufacturers, Carriers, Suppliers, and technology providers in Canada, Canada, the United States, Europe, and Asia and Europe, allowing us to become an all-encompassing Technology Solutions provider.
Technological advancements are driving the convergence of communications and IT industries to create an integrated, unbreakable business catalyst. Business leaders engaged in sourcing, designing, building, and overseeing the IT service are becoming more critical than ever with various options.
The present technology landscape is complicated, slow, and costly for businesses. Security connection, compliance, security, and the uptimes and level of service are only some of the factors to be considered, and each metric can be different between providers and between companies.
When you select CLOVDA as your preferred technology partner, you can focus on the core of your business and let technology do the perform for us. as your tech partner. We’ll help your company in sorting through the confusion and assist you in determining the best solution that is seamlessly integrated into your current IT infrastructure and the vision of your business.
Also, our team will serve as your primary contact for any technical issues that affect your business during the agreement period.
How do I apply
Through the post
2735 37 Avenue NE Suite 245
Be aware of the following:
A person can access any role designated in the country as remote. This means that you have to reside somewhere in the world.
Are you looking for information on how to move to Canada? Find out more here.